This is a now page. To learn more about The Now Page Movement, head to https://nownownow.com/about or/and read Derek Sivers’ article The /now page movement
What am I doing?
I’m trying to do a lot less. I need to practice doing less because I’m used to being all over the place. But I have learned that by doing everything at once I’m getting nothing done, stuff remains unfinished. So, my new mantra for the time being is:
Do less, then obsess1
I don’t have a problem with obsessing, but doing less is a new challenge. I hope to get more depth instead of breath.
I will be focusing on a few areas:
- Learning to write(by writing and reading about writing).
- Learning about parenting(as this has been on the sidelines for too long).
- Building a second brain using The Zettelkasten Method.
- Limiting my pet projects to one, and finishing it. I still have to decide which one I will pick.
- After 10 years, I’m back at school and learning.
Great at Work by Morten T. Hansen ↩︎